Am I Happy Enough?

by - 6:51 AM

Well.. Someone is being productive today. Two blog posts in a row. Or maybe it's gonna be three. Dunno. Depends on my mood later. Lately, I feel empty. I feel like I don't have any dream to reach, any goals to achieve, anything to pursue. I don't know. Maybe it's the comfort zone or maybe it's static zone (?). It's always fun to meet someone with starry eyes who's talking about their dream, their passion, their life goals. It's like, no matter how life treats us, there will be a reason to survive. I envy them. I used to be like that when I was younger.

Is it the answer? I always pray for the simplest life. And God gives me this kind of life. Maybe it's God's way to teach me how to live my life. Maybe I've been destined to do big things in my life. Who knows? I think it's time to set another dreams, set another goals, and start to pursue them. Am I happy enough? No. I am not. But I'm on my way.


You May Also Like

0 feedback dari kalian