Another October Header

by - 9:17 AM


Hellaw my dearest reader!
I've told you if I'm kinda disappointed with my previous header. So, I made the new one! Hahaha.. And FYI, I need a few hours to finish this blog's look. I changed the header and background several times until finally.... here it is! I feel like I can find my happiness in every part of this blog. And it also give me joy from every memory that I've collected here. I know, I rarely come here for new post. But, I still find another new visitors every single day and it makes me feel like "come on! wake up! write something!". So.. thanks to you who still come here, again and again. Wkwkwk *kepedean*

xoxo,
Beity

You May Also Like

6 feedback dari kalian

  1. ajarin mbikin header yang bagus jugak mbak beyy :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. disesuaiin sama mood kamu aja.. nanti pasti idenya mengalir ahahaha

      Delete
  2. Itu Rusa apa Kijang ya ?
    Pokoknya keliatan manis karna ada bunga-bunganya gitu :)
    Aku udah jarang ngeblog, kayaknya harus ubah tampilan dulu deh biar semangat lagi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waaaaaaaa... iya bang... kayak udah lama banget...
      hehehe makasih itu rusanya emang cantik :3
      SEMANGAT NGEBLOG!!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Mantep lah Beyy.. :) isinya juga harus diupdate..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. amin... semoga ya bisa update lagi wkwkwk

      Delete